fredag 17. april 2009

Quotes

  • You ever look a picture of yourself, and see a stranger in the background?. It makes you wonder how many strangers have pictures of you. How many moments of other peoples life have we been in. Were we a part of someone's life when their dream came true or were we there when their dream died. Did we keep trying to get in? As if we were somehow destined to be there or did the shot take us by surprise. Just think, you could be a big part of someone elses life, and not even know it.


  • Carrie: You're not giving me any credit.
    This is not two years ago. Things have changed.
    Big and I are different. I feel safe around him.
    He's like......this great man in my life and he's leaving.
    Charlotte: I'm surprised Big is moving. I always thought... Never mind.Carrie: You always thought what?Charlotte: I always thought you two would end up together.


  • Carrie: You do this every time! Every time! What? Do you have some sort of radar? Carrie might be happy, it's time to sweep in and shit all over it?
    Big: What? No, no, I came here to tell you something. I made a mistake. You and I.


  • Noah: You're bored Allie. You're bored and you know it. You wouldn't be here if there wasn't something missing.
    Allie: You arrogant son of a bitch.
    Noah: Would you just stay with me?
    Allie: Stay with you? What for? Look at us, we're already fightin'
    Noah: Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.
    Allie: So what?
    Noah: So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out.

Bare litt sitater fra One Tree Hill, Sex and the City og The Notebook <3

Ingen kommentarer: